Pages

Friday 8 April 2016

One gift ... one to sell Large totes










This very large tote is handcrafted in a beautiful cream water resistant canvas and a blue/grey heavy weight cotton in a tipi print. The handles are a heavy weight cotton strapping, the  interior has one zip pocket, the outside has two slip pockets. This tote has a black heavy zip closure and bag feet have been added for extra strength.
This large tote can be made to order







I did this Portside duffle design from Grainline Studio  for the best girl in the world, my daughter. I did this one in decor weight in Kauffman Geo Pop Canvas and cotton duck fabric. This bag is large and has both short handles and one long adjustable strap. This pattern called for a drop in, sew in lining.  OMG that was hand stitched drop in lining, this is so not my favourite this to do. Lucky this was a gift, and I don't think I will offers to take custom orders for this one.

1 comment: