Pages

Wednesday 11 November 2015

Web shop, laptop and cruising

Crossing my fingers today is the day my new laptop arrives 💻. The old girl is slow and well a little annoying when trying to update my whole,blog, so patience has been the game. If it arrives soon I should finally get all my goodies up here on the sale pages By the middle of next week.

I have been sorting, organizing and generally destashing ready to do the local mothers and baby market at the end of this month. I hadn't said anything to the TBGIM (tall bald guy I married), aka Pete, as yet, then he surprised me with a 3 day cruise on that very weekend, as he said we need a quick holiday before Christmas, gotta love this guy.

Hmmmm.... A busy Mothers market or a long weekend being spoilt on a cruise to nowhere... CRUISE and TBGIM win.

Still crossing fingers my new MacBook Air arrives today. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment